Ho Chi Minh city - Cu Chi tunnels fullday tour from Philippines (Feb 2019)
Dear Marilyn E. Solapco,
Warmest greetings from Impress Travel in Vietnam! We are glad to receive your email and thank you so much for your interest in our services.
My name is Julia, a travel consultant at Impress Travel, who will handle all your requests.
As per your request, I would like to send you the detail of itinerary as below. It will be my pleasure to hear from you and I will make all efforts to match your expectation.
*** DELUXE SMALL GROUP TOUR – HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR - CU CHI TUNNELS TOUR FULL DAY: 46 USD FOR ONE PERSON (maximum 12 persons in tour)
Address for tour pick up & drop off: NO INFO, PLEASE ADVISE SOONEST!
- Full day history and culture tour of Ho Chi Minh city
- Admire the French colonial architecture of Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral and Central Post Office.
- Learn about the Vietnam War at the Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum and the tunnels of Củ Chi.
- Learn about life in Viet Nam during the war time and see bomb craters and tank remains
- Great value tour with hotel pick-up, entrance fees and round-trip transport included
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
WHAT TO EXPECT
Your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel. We will visit the following places of interest:
- The Reunification Palace: Here on April 30th, 1975 the Vietnam War officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
- War Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war. Some of the black and white photography in the ‘Requiem’ exhibit is particularly touching, dedicated to both foreign and Vietnamese journalists and photographers who perished during the conflict. The courtyard outside contains the spoils of war, namely rusting jets, tanks and cannons captured from the American military machine.
- Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture. Remarkably every stone used in its creation was shipped from France to Vietnam. Her two 40m towers, topped with iron spires dominate the city’s skyline. The Old Post Office is another example of French colonial architecture and is also the country’s largest post office.
- Jade Emperor Pagoda: Built in 1909 in honor of the supreme Taoist god, this is one of the most spectacularly atmospheric temples in HCMC, stuffed with statues of phantasmal divinities and grotesque heroes. The pungent smoke of incense fills the air, obscuring the exquisite woodcarvings.
After a few hours discovering the city, you will enjoy your lunch at a famous Pho restaurant (Vietnamese noodle soup) before we drive about 1,5 hours through the pleasant countryside before arriving at Bến Đình tunnels, Cu Chi. We may stop along the way for refreshments and toilet.
- Upon arrival, you’ll watch a brief of propaganda video, which explains how the tunnels were used to successfully defeat American military forces in combat.
- The tour continues and the guide explains some traps that were placed in the jungles of Việt Nam to either maim American soldiers or create panic amongst the ranks.
- From here, you can enter one of the tunnel entrances and crawl through the tunnels is a real experience to imagine how people could live there for an extended period!
- There is a shooting range where you can try to fire an automatic or semi-automatic weapons for a fee (this fee is not included)
- Take some rest at the end for a taste of Cu Chi boiled tapioca and thinking what humans are capable of when having to defend their home.
We drive back to Ho Chi Minh city and drop you to your hotel or some place in District 1 as your request. End of your tour
***Please note that timing and itinerary are subject to change without notice. However, we will do everything we reasonably can to make sure everything goes according to plan.
- Air-conditional minivan transfer
- Vietnamese English-speaking guide
- All admission fees
- Boiled tapioca and local tea
- Lunch at a Phở restaurant (Vietnamese noodle soup)
- Drinking water (02 bottles of 500ml/Person)
- Local taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only in District 1)
*** Please kindly let me know your travel plan, I’m very pleased to organize the package tour in Vietnam (Hanoi - Halong – Sapa – Hue – Da Nang- Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh…) or in Cambodia or in Laos.
Thanks again for your taking time and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
P/S: If you need any assistance, you can talk to me via Skype: julia.impresstravel
Please notice I am available at hotline: Julia+ 84 988 856 708, ( I am available on whatsap, Zalo, Viber ), you can always add me in and chatting with me directly ( I am available 24hours ).
Ms.Julia - (Ms Hằng)
Impress Travel Consultant
Mobile: (+84) 988 8567 08 (24/7) – WHATSAPP/ ZALO/ VIBER/LINE
Phone: (+84) 4 666 40 777 Extension: 16
CU CHI TUNNELS TOURS - BOOKING CENTER