Cu Chi Tunnels Ben Duoc half day tour for Maike from Germany
Subject: Cu Chi Tunnels Ben Duoc
I'm interested in a tour to the Cu Chi Tunnels.
But I could not find a price for your tour. So how much is it including a guide?
Are you departing daily?
Von meinem Huawei-Mobiltelefon gesendet
THE TUNNELS OF CU CHI - BEN DUOC (06 - 07 Hours)
Ben Duoc tunnels is about 20km farther away than the popular Ben-Dinh area and attract fewer foreign tourists. There is also a massive temple in memory of Vietnamese killed at Củ Chi, it is, at present, the largest war memorial in Việt Nam. If you are looking for an authentic experience to a less touristy site in a small budget, this package is a perfect choice for you.
09:00 - 09:30
15:00 - 15:30
- Explore the vast network of underground tunnels used during the Việt Nam War
- Learn about life in Viet Nam during the wartime and see bomb craters and tank remains
- Great value tour with hotel pick-up, entrance fees and round-trip transport included
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
WHAT TO EXPECT
Your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and after leaving Ho Chi Minh City, we drive about 1,5 hours through the pleasant countryside before arriving at Bến Dược tunnels, Cu Chi. We may stop along the way for refreshments and toilet.
- Upon arrival, you’ll watch a brief of propaganda video, which explains how the tunnels were used to successfully defeat American military forces in combat.
- The tour continues and the guide explains some traps that were placed in the jungles of Việt Nam to either maim American soldiers or create panic amongst the ranks.
- From here, you can enter one of the tunnel entrances and crawl through the tunnels is a real experience to imagine how people could live there for an extended period!
- There is a shooting range where you can try to fire automatic or semi-automatic weapons for a fee (this fee is not included)
- Take some rest at the end for a taste of Cu Chi boiled tapioca and thinking what humans are capable of when having to defend their home.
We drive back to Ho Chi Minh city. At the end of your morning tour, you will have 2 options:
- Option 1: Drop you back to the pick-up point.
- Option 2: We can take you to a local restaurant in the city centre, where you can enjoy a complimentary Vietnamese three-course lunch, and then make your own leisurely way back to your place.
- Lunch option is only applied for the morning tour.
- Please inform your choice of our tour-guide in advance.
- Option 1 will apply to all tour dates EXCEPT the period from February 1-10, 2019.
- Please note that timing and itinerary are subject to change without notice. However, we will do everything we reasonably can to make sure everything goes according to plan.
(From 12 up)
(From 5 - 11)
free of charge
- Air-conditional minivan transfer
- Vietnamese English-speaking guide
- All admission fees
- Drinking water (01 bottle of 500ml/Person)
- Boiled tapioca and local tea
- Local taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only in District 1)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities (recommended)
- Drinks (beer, soft drinks…)
- Travel insurance
- Minimum 2 participants for the first booking.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- We pick up guests at several hotels, please be ready at your hotel lobby, and we’ll come to your door as soon as we can.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Only one under-five free admission per family
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!
CU CHI TUNNELS TOURS - BOOKING CENTER